2/04/2011

character design of Disney

This is my first peoject in the MA course.



The brief was from Disney.

 I tried to create a idea character for this brief
Eagle is the first character which I created for this brief.
But, I thought it's not very interesting character. I need more creative ideas.



Fat girl is the second character I created for this brief.
I wanted to design a character which opposite pretty face and body to be the main character. 



Body character is third character I thought probably fit this brief.
So, I found some references and priciples of boby.


try to draw my body character.
Alien boby's idea came into my mind during this process.
Try to design a suitable shape for the Alien boby


started to develop the Alien boby

 

Alien body movement

3D Alien body


This is my first time to develop character from 2D to 3D.
I did my best to finish this desinging process.
Normally, I just draw a character which I think it''s suitable in my mind when I get brief.
However, this develoing process made me get a different experience.
Moreover, it also made me know which part I had mistake and how can these stage be improved.
Something like I decided my character too early, I lost the opportunities to try designing a probably much better character for my Alien boby.
This project made my realize what kind of things I need to learn more and which stage I still need to improve.

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment